Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 12:02 AM
Company Name:The Highland Partnership
Benefits Offered Medical
Employment Type Full-Time
Why work here?
“Awesome team members to work with!”
Orchard Management Team Members
Full Time- Year round
Apples, Cherries, Pears
We are looking for a self-motivated, knowledgeable orchard team member to assist daily operations at our ranch in Bridgeport, Washington. The ideal candidate will have experience with traditional and high-density orchard systems as well as new varieties. The team member will be involved with planting a significant amount of acreage in the coming years. This person should be an effective team member and able to successfully establish and maintain existing orchard.
• Ensure execution of daily activities on the farm
• Understand installation, maintenance and operation of irrigation systems
• Familiarity with orchard pest and disease management procedures
• Ability to understand horticultural aspects of tree fruit
• Experience with spray applications and documentation
• Maintain orchard compliance and documentation
• Continually seek out new opportunities and improvements in existing practices
• Effective leadership capabilities and willingness to motivate team members
• Effective communication with upper management
• experience in traditional and high-density apple orchards preferred
• Ability to work well with others.
• Bilingual and literacy in both English and Spanish preferred, but not required
• Basic math skills including conversions
• Basic computer skills
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates please call us or email your resume.
EOE employer, housing negotiable, medical provided, other benefits negotiable
Contact: Josie at Arrowhead (509) 686-2441, Jacuna25@hotmail.com
Company address: 610 Jack Wells Rd, Bridgeport WA 98813
• Location: Bridgeport, WA, Wenatchee
• Post ID: 55521042 wenatchee